The good new is that if you do, it means you probably tend to be more creative.
I'm with you. But here's something I've learned many years ago about "winging" your sales process.
It costs significant revenue because your results are unpredictable. If you're looking to grow revenues or ramp up a new business, a plan, testing and excution (creatively done, of course) are needed.
To be more creative AND profitable with your sales and marketing:
- Find a strategy that resonates with you.
- Create a sales process plan that's based on tested results.
- Follow the plan daily.
- If you modify the plan, retest to see if the results improve.
- Implement improvement, discard things that don't work as well.
- Continue for as long as you own your business.
Yes, running your own business is hard work. It takes diligence, patience, perseverance and tenacity.
Success comes to those who break out of their comfort zone consistently, embrace new ideas, manage change and implement proven systems daily.
But if it were easy, everyone would be able to do it, right?
Image Courtesy: Bixentro