1. Lack true passion for your work and offer.
2. Make sure all of your sales and marketing messages are focused only on your business and never on your buyer.
3. Stay busy doing anything but create new sales today.
4. Let the fear of prospecting keep you locked into your office checking emails, filing or doing other work that does not directly create revenue every day.
5. Have a sales attitude of hunting instead of farming.
6. Treat clients as a bother instead of a friend during the course of a project. NEVER make a next sale recommendation as the project progresses.
7. After making a sale and completing the project forget about your clients because you just don’t have time to care about them now that they spent their money with you.
8. Realize that you already have all the information you need. You just don't have time to expand your knowledge horizons.
9. Ask a knowledgeable person for business growth ideas but fail to follow their advice.
10. Decide NOT to use this list as a self reflection tool to see where you might be going off track.