My friend Dave Barnhart, owner of Business Blogging Pros, is conducting a very worthwhile seminar that can be a tremendous help to small business owners.
His program is called Learning Twittter.
It will help any small business owner learn to use Twitter as a serious marketing tool that will generate better quality sales leads and deepen client relationships.
Dave points out that Twitter is the fastest and easiest way to:
- Promote and build awareness of your brand.
- Build name recognition and goodwill.
- Stay top-of-mind with your past, present, and future customers.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your industry.
- Monitor your public image
Find out more about Learning Twitter at www.learningtwitter.com
Use promo code CWTS when you enroll and receive a $10 discount on your registration. Only $39 for readers of this blog.
Check it out and enroll today.
Twitter is just another way that creative business strategies can reduce marketing costs while increasing sales.