Have you ever noticed how easy it is to see the answer to other people’s problems?
Yet when confronted with problems of your own, is it next to impossible to have that same clarity and focus.
The reason is simply perspective and emotion.
The next time a challenge arises follow these steps:
1. Step out of your challenge for a minute.
2. Look at is from a lofty, detached perspective; as if you were viewing yourself as an outsider looking in.
3. Formulate a solution based on the facts of the situation; as if you were giving someone else advice.
4. Write down the ideas you have, pick one that makes the most sense and feels good to you, and execute the solution to solve your problem.
5. Remember, there is no right or wrong answer. We live in a physical world and movement (energy) is the only way ideas turn into results.
Try it the next time you’re stuck. See the speed in which you are back on track and moving in productive direction.