In my article, Understanding the Sales Process, I explained what the sales process is and how it works. Unfortunately not enough people will read and act on the ideas to make a difference.
They will continue to make mistakes that will hold down revenues and sales. Those mistakes are:
- Seeing marketing as something separate from sales. They are all one thing.
- Thinking that the system of selling is the sole sales process. It is only the part the turn’s attraction into revenue.
- Making client relationship management an after thought; when in fact it is the single most important aspect of the entire sales process.
- Not including a plan that is followed 100% of the time to generate referrals from happy clients.
- Not providing clients, fans and prospects with an easy way to spread the good news about you and your business.
- And the # 1 BIGGEST sales process mistake almost all businesses make is: Not having a consistent method that works on a predictable basis to initiate contact with new clients.
Creating a winning sales process is the key to the door for achieving everything you have ever wanted from both your business and your life. Yes, it’s THAT important.