The philosophy of conscious business operates on five simple principals. They are:
1. The purpose of life is to be happy. The way adults gain happiness in life is to create value in the lives of other people using their talents, knowledge and passions.
2. You use your talents, knowledge and passion to create a business value that people are willing and eager to pay for.
3. You are eager to tell the world about the value you have created. You do that by selling your value with a strong sense of purpose.
4. Once you have a client, you continue to add value to their life consistently.
5. You never, ever wait for clients to ask for you help; because you know they won’t.
This is a condensed version of this week's Creative Business Strategy. Click here to read the full version and to subscribe.