1. Admit to how you feel about the situations in your life today. Are you energized or depleted by them?
2. What are your dominate thoughts during an average day? Are you lamenting about the past or worried about the future? Realize that this moment is all that you can ever ontrol.
3. Are you happy or do you feel regret about your life? If you wake up every day regretting the circumstances of your life, it’s really time for a change.
4. Do you know what you want in life or are you wandering aimlessly? If you don’t have a clear path to follow in creating your life, the only place you can go is to the land of overwhelm and confusion.
5. Are you willing to change your mind or are you resisting change? Being flexible in thought and open to all possibilities is the first step in living free and unencumbered.
If you are exhibiting any of the challenges listed above, here’s what to do:
Sit down quietly in a completely relaxed state. Get away from distractions. You’ll want to have a pen and paper ready.
Identify one of the challenges listed above that you are experiencing.
Ask yourself, “If I knew how to solve this challenge, what would I do?”
Then sit quietly and write down the first thoughts that come into your mind.
Do this exercise for as long as you “feel” is necessary.
Remember, you may feel uncomfortable at first. Admitting to things that have been hidden deep inside you for a long time can be painful at times.
But so is keeping them locked inside without acknowledgement.
This is a condensed version of Creative Business Strategy you can receive the full version when you subscribe at www.developyourvision.com