The best time to create a new result is anytime you feel like it. This moment is a great time to get the ball rolling.
I've found 3 symptoms that tell us it’s time to change
Symptom # 1: Boredom. Often the first signal in realizing the need for change.
Symptom # 2: Things just stop working. When everything becomes a chore, there is something going on that needs to be examined and modified.
Symptom # 3: Your passion disappears. You no longer have the drive to push as hard as you know you should.
The key is to make sure your business is built on a foundation of your inherent strengths. When it is, your enthusiasm skyrockets and you suddenly become more attractive to the people you can help the most.
Get back on track if you're experiencing any of the "need for change" symptoms
1. Realize that the time for change is right now. Don't feel like you can wait for a better time because one will never come.
2. Which of the time for change symptoms are you experiencing? Understanding your feelings about the challenge is your next step.
3. Is your business a reflection of your inherent strengths or is it just a job you own?
4. By answering the first three questions you'll find new found awareness about your business situation. Awareness is the first step in creating a new result.
5. Next write down all the possible solutions. Just sit quietly and jot down your personal feelings about what you are experiencing. Use your creativity and personal intuition. If you can’t, email me at email@example.com with the Subject: Intuition Help
Remember the superstar success formula: Ready, FIRE, Aim.