All too often we spend our days doing the same thing we did the day before. Just as often we find that the action of yesterday is not producing the results we are looking for tomorrow.
Don’t be a person who settles for “the hand that’s dealt to them.” You don’t have to, it’s a choice.
Focus on what you want in life. Connect the dots and realize how your business will get you there.
Here’s how to create your personal focus plan
1. Write down the top 15 things you want in your life. Don’t over analyze. Go with your first impressions.
2. Review each item and compare one to the other. Start with the first item you wrote down. Compare it to the other 14. Of those 15-items, which one felt the best when you considered them all?
3. Continue down the list. Compare the remaining items. Find your second most important desire, then the third, until you have your top 5 items identified
4. Next create small, deliberate action steps you can take each day to move one micro step closer to where you want to be in life every day.
5. At the end of every week, take a look at what you achieved. Have you allowed yourself to slip into the patterns of the past or have you consistently taken new action in every moment that moves you toward a future you really desire.