Recently, I had the great pleasure of creating an outcome that I wanted with thought.
Here's what I did to make it work.
1. Identified exactly what I wanted.
2. Pictured it vividly in my mind.
3. Allowed myself to experience the feeling that having it would create, fully.
4. Stayed open and aware to all possibilities.
5. Recognized an opportunity and jumped on it.
That's all it really takes to create what you want in life.
The stumbling block comes in steps 1 - 4. Knowing, feeling, not judging and being aware of all possibilities without judging them is where dreams turn into reality.
Try it out and let me know how it works for you. Email me your success story to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject It Worked!
I'll feature you and your story in an upcoming blog post.