Joy has been defined as the freedom of movement without interruption, the freedom of expression without judgment and the freedom of living your life to the fullest without fear.
Joy is realizing that you are creating life on your own terms, without guilt. It is allowing yourself to be great in every situation you create and experience.
But experiencing joy, for many, is a distant dream instead of demonstrated reality.
Follow these ACTION Steps and start creating a life you find fulfilling.
1. Decide right now, exactly what you want in life. What do you want personally? What do you want professionally?
2. Don’t stop at 1 or 2 things. Sit down and make a list of 100 things, think about it in depth.
3. Next consider your talents; what do you offer to the world. What are your greatest inherent strengths? Chances are you know what they are but you don’t use them.
If you don’t know what your talent is, ask other people what THEY see in you.
- Clients can tell you the value you provide for them
- Family members can tell you what they see in you
- Friends can give you insight and so can co- workers.
Ask them. Even if you think you know where your talents lie. Evaluate those ideas in relation to your own.
4. Take all of these thoughts and observations and create a story. Call it My Path to a Joy Filled Life.
Then take steps every day to live it or not. The choice is yours and yours alone to make, every time the alarm clock goes off and you are on your way to creating a brand new day.
This is just one of the many ideas and processes you’ll learn at the Pull Your Life into Focus Experience