Time to read this post -- 90 Seconds
The holidays are a great time to let people know you appreciate them.
1. Tell your clients how much you appreciate their business and look forward to continuing the relationship in the New Year.
2. Let vendors know what a great job they are doing for you. Thank them for being at their best when working with you.
3. Tell your employees and outside contractors how much you appreciate their hard work and diligence.
4. Thank anyone who gave you a great referral or provided outstanding service.
5. Most important, tell the people you love how thankful you are for them being in your life.
Heartfelt appreciation takes only a minute to give and makes both the giver and receiver feel great.
Make a promise to yourself to let those who support your aspirations and make your life more enjoyable know that you appreciate them and their contribution to your life.
Have a wonderful Holiday and celebrate your traditions with gusto.
From "It's About Time" the 90 Minute Time Manager time tip of the week.