Marketing is not hard; although at times, it can seem difficult.
Marketing, in its simplest form, is just communicating a value you provide to other people.
One of the greatest marketing values you have over any competitor is communicating a message of caring.
Frequency ties it all together. Before doing anything else, think about the many ways you can communicate to:
- Clients first
- Prospects who are just like your existing clients second
- The rest of the universe third and last.
Make a list. Who will you communicate with?
5. Business associates
6. People in your professional and personal network
7. New people you meet
8. After a telephone contact
9. After an in-person contact
10. After a demonstration or presentation
11. After a purchase
12. As a thank you for a referral
13. After someone DOESN’T buy from you
14. To anyone who gives you service
15. Every year let clients know you appreciate them with a “1-year (or another year) of doing business together” thank you card.
Help a few people feel good once each day. Let them know you appreciate and were thinking of them.
See how you’ll begin to feel. Also, notice the response caring generates from people you reach out to.