Whenever most people think about promotions (sales), they inevitably feel fear creep into their heart.
The reason they are frightened is because they are not clear on 5 simple things.
1. Talent in business
2. Prime benefit
5. Ideal client
Once clarity is gained in these 5 areas the small business owner is ready, willing and able to tell the world about the value they provide other people.
Get Motivated to Sell That Story Today!
First, sell yourself on the outcome you give. When you understand your talent and are genuinely enthusiastic about your clients, you will enjoy sharing your work with them.
Be authentic when you communicate your value to others. Speak with passion. Look for opportunities to communicate your value.
Write down your story. Create articles or short information pieces that force you to explain your story in greater detail.
This Weeks Action
1. Identify your talent in business.
2. Develop your prime benefit statement. Base it on client feedback and testimonials.
3. Be sure your niche, identity and ideal client are developed. Base it on market research not conjecture.
4. Sell yourself first. Then sell other people who are close to you. You'll become more comfortable when you get feedback under "friendly fire" first.
5. Make sure your story is truly you talking. Authentic communication is a major advantage you have as a small business owner. Use it to your profitable advantage.
6. Write a 300 to 500 word article about your passion and talent in business. Offer to share your article with prospects (at no charge), but only with permission.
7. Communicate with your ideal client frequently. Offer education and information they can't get anywhere else.
8. Treat people who buy from you as clients (one who is under the protection of another). Whenever you talk to clients, communicate as a trusted advisor and friend.
Realize that people do business with people they like. Your clients are members of an extended and valuable family.
Decision Facilitation - Expansive Thinking in Modern Selling.