Passion is defined as an intense, driving, or overmastering feeling or conviction.
Vision means unusual discernment or foresight - a person of vision.
When you understand your passion and vision you can then create an authentic story that comes from your heart. This is the kind of message your target market can most quickly relate to.
Here are 5 steps to rediscovering your unique, personal business vision
1. Start by reflecting on the reason you started your business in the first place. Think wwaayy back to the time when you first started out. What were you excited about?
2. Write down one sentence that tells the value you created to help others achieve what they want out of life and busienss. This is the true reason you are in business.
3. Next, write down your competitive advantage. How are your ideas different than the competition?
4. List single sentence statements that tell people who you are and what you stand for. This is your identity statement that helps other people understand how you conduct your business.
5. List the type of person you most enjoy working with. Include both professional and personal qualities. Understand who your ideal client is.
6. Weave the 5 points above into a compelling story.
7. Memorize that story and focus on telling it only to people who are in your ideal client categories. Tell every ideal prospect you talk to this week your authentic passion and vision story.
The results will surprise you.
Your prospects will seem more receptive. Your clients will be more willing to help you spread the word.
Follow these steps and you are guaranteed to find more enjoyment in your business.
And you'll be adding greater focus to your work, which in turn adds value to the lives of others.